Translate

INTRO

11 February, 2009

Russell Doubleday


Russell Doubleday was an American author, editor and publisher, the brother of Frank Nelson Doubleday and son of William Edwards Doubleday and Ellen Maria "Ella" Dickinson.

He served in the naval militia in the Spanish-American War. From 1909 to 1912, he was the advertising manager for his father's publishing firm, Doubleday, Page & Company. Later, he was its vice-president, secretary and a director. For much of his career, he was director of the editorial department. For a time after 1928, he edited the magazine, World's Work. He died on June 14, 1949.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so
i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to
use a few of your ideas!!

Here is my page ... Atmos Rx